2012 JUNKYARD PUPS
Make sure you read all safety and
procedural rules, THEY DO APPLY TO YOU
These rules are posted here as conveyance only, Not responsible
for any type Os or other copying mistakes.
Call the track office at 607-657-8222 if you have any questions.
1. The intent of this class is for entry level racers.
2. 4 Cylinder front wheel drive cars only, no sports cars
3. Single cam motors can weld up differential gears.
4. Dual overhead cam motors allowed with exceptions listed below
a) Cannot lock the differential
b) See rule #11
5. A FULL 6 POINT roll cage with a steel
plate welded/bolted to the exterior of your driverís door and overlapping the
front & back door seam is highly
recommended. A window net on the driver
door is also highly recommended.
6. GAS TANK CAN REMAIN STOCK IF IT IS
AHEAD OF THE REAR AXLE AND DOUBLE STRAPPED.
IF STOCK TANK IS BEHIND THE REAR AXLE THAN
IT MUST BE REMOVED. A fuel cell or a boat tank (8 gallons maximum) must be
mounted in the trunk area, covered and
secured properly to replace the tank behind the axle. All fuel lines must be
properly secured. Must have firewall
between driver's compartment and the trunk
cars with electric fuel pump must have a tether switch connected to the electric
7. Battery must be securely fastened in, manual disconnect switch
8. Approved aluminum racing seat mandatory. Stock
drivers seat must be removed. Cars must have 5-point racing seat belt harness, 2000 snell
9. All glass and chrome MUST be removed and Front
and rear tow hooks MANDATORY.
10. No racing tires or racing wheels. STOCK steel wheels only. All
four tires and wheels must be same size.16" maximum tire size.
tires, No blizzacks or no softened tires, cannot groove tire.
11. If your car is an over dominating
race car, weight will be added to the rear of your race car, as needed to
equalize it to the
12. Junkyard Pups will run as Junkyard Pups and Young Pups only.
13. Safety, procedural rules, handicapping and points do apply to you. So make
sure you read them. If you have questions on them , please ASK.
14. We will add rules as necessary to keep this class safe, competitive,
inexpensive and FUN.
radio or scanner able to hear race officials on 454.000 is mandatory***
Always think Safety
- Stock - Fun!