2013 - SKYLINE 8 CYLINDER JUNKYARD DOGS RULES
Make sure you read all safety
and procedural rules, THEY DO APPLY TO YOU
These rules are posted here as conveyance only, Not
responsible for any type Os or other copying mistakes.
Call the track office at 607-657-8222 if you have any questions.
and rear tow hooks MANDATORY !
2. Full size cars, 6 or 8 cylinders, No foreign cars, No Torque
arm cars or strut suspension cars.
3. Stock 2 barrel carburetor or stock fuel injection. Box
Stock Holley 4412
Carb. ALLOWED in 2012.
4. Engines are to be OEM Stock and in OEM Stock location. Hydraulic cam
only. Can have 30 over max. bore but must have stock stroke.
No decking of block, OEM flat top 4 eyebrow
type pistons with top eyebrow matching bottom eyebrows. Pistons must have full
No angle milling of heads, No porting or
polishing or machining will be allowed. No grinding, shot peening,
acid etching, sanding or
heavy wire wheel or any other means of
removing, smoothing or polishing of metal. Stock OEM Valve springs
No Screw in or pined studs. No dual valve springs.
All rockers maximum 1.50 stamped steel
only. No long slot rockers, no roller rockers or roller tip rockers, no stud
No gasket matching. Intake must be OEM 2
barrel only and unaltered in any way.
5. No manual shift transmissions, Automatic only with 11"functional
6. Economy Street style headers allowed with no coatings or raps,
no step or merge and all exhaust pipes must exit behind driver.
*There is a $100.00 claim on all
7. Six point roll cage with at least three door bars minimum on driver's door.
Front hoop allowed up
to the radiator support, Rear hoop allowed into trunk
only. Nerf bars, 1" X 3" at 18" center must be tight to the body.
of one 1"vertical bar down center of windshield area with entire
windshield area covered with 1/2" square steel screen.
8. Fuel cell mandatory, Must have foam inserts and roll over valve. 22 gallon maximum.
9. Cars can have no more than 46% rear weight. No adding of weight allowed.
10. Aluminum racing seat and racing belts mandatory, 2000 snell approved, see safety rules.
11. All glass and chrome must be removed.
12. Battery must be secured In a safe place. Manual disconnect switch required
13. No racing tires, No snow tires, Only tire sizes allowed are 225/75 - 235/70
- 235/75. Street legal tread only - No grooving.
Stock or aftermarket steel wheels up to 8"wide with stock OEM back
spacing, all 4 back spacing must match. No aftermarket
factory aluminum wheels allowed. Can have chrome steel wheels.
14. All suspension components must be stock and used in stock locations for
make of car. *There is a $50.00 claim on shocks.
15. Junkyard Dogs will be run as Junkyard Dogs only. not as Pure Stocks.
16. The safety, points and procedural rules do apply to you, so make sure
you read them.
17. We will add rules as necessary to keep this class safe, competitive,
inexpensive and FUN.
18. For any clarification of rules call track office at 657-8222
radio or scanner able to hear race officials on 454.000 is mandatory***